News Stories Tagged Home Exchange
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes vacationers renting a place for 30 days or less. This will mean huge shifts for rental sites like Airbnb.
Instead of a hotel, why not try a luxury short-term rental? A new service offers upscale homes in New York and London, complete with concierge service.
The home exchange concept isn't new, but its popularity is rising, thanks to the difficult economy and the proliferation of online sites that connect potential travelers. Follow our five steps to ensure every home exchange is a resounding success.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $59* & up -- Ends 10/26: Fare Sale to/from West Coast, O/WVirgin America
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1481* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $233-$269 -- NYC: Times Square Hotel incl. Holidays, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $1705 & up -- Costa Rica 8-Nt. Eco-Adventure incl. AirGreat Value Vacations
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort