News Stories Tagged Holland America Line
Exclusive luxury and beach activities await travelers to these private Caribbean destinations.
With Alaska's cruise season poised to begin in May, now is the time to decide which ship and itinerary is right for you.
Many cruise lines offer land tours before or after you set sail, allowing you to spend more time exploring onshore. Start planning your trip with these top picks.
From San Diego you can sail to destinations as varied as Hawaii, Mexico, and the Panama Canal. Here’s a look at four great cruises that depart from the sunny southern California city this year.
Keep British tradition alive with sumptuous afternoon tea service aboard the most luxurious cruise lines in the business.
If you're not sailing on a luxury ship with an all-inclusive cruise fare, you can still mimic that experience on mainstream lines, courtesy of unlimited drink packages.
Cruisers with a taste for dancing take note—you can compete aboard Holland America sailings to win a future cruise, courtesy of the line's extended 2014 "Dancing with the Stars: At Sea" program.
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! (And, not to worry: Santa and his trusty reindeer are sure to still find you wherever you may roam during the holidays.)
Setting your sights on a fabulous cruise getaway is a snap with the help of Fodor's Ultimate Cruise Planner. Read up on where and when to go, what cruise ship to pick, and much more.
Lines like Holland America, Silversea, and Oceania are offering convenient "Grand Voyages" that let you head to Alaska, the Maldives, South Africa, and more on a 2- to 4-week trip.
Want to know a cruising secret? Save money on some top itineraries on a repositioning cruise. We're just back from a fantastic sailing through the Panama Canal, and we paid budget-crunching prices for it.
Private island getaways in the Bahamas courtesy of Holland America Line just got better thanks to romantic beach villas, refreshed cabanas, and a new glass-bottom boat tour.
Holland America Line's ms Volendam, which was heading for Margerie Glacier in Glacier Bay, Alaska, rescued 70 people from a disabled sightseeing vessel yesterday.
Two major cruise lines—Carnival and Holland America—are upping the ante on their culinary offerings, with new restaurants onboard serving sushi, barbecue, and vegetarian cuisine.
In the wake of the Costa Concordia shipwreck, cruise bookings are down. The silver lining is that cruise lines are now offering record deals for travelers. But book quickly: these deals expire soon!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Hotel Opening: London's Ham Yard Hotel
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $75 & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Sale into 2015, O/WVirgin America
- $840* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1499 -- Suite: Mexican Riviera Cruise w/$1250 in ExtrasCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $721* & up -- Europe Fall Fares from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $2668* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $8.50 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com