News Stories Tagged Hamptons
There are plenty of year-round activities to enjoy, the weather can be quite pleasant depending on the month, and hotel rates drop dramatically.
It's easy to say that going to a hot destination in the off season will save you money, but the question remains—will it be as fun as the high season? In short... Yes. Here's how.
What's the best way to beat winter blues? Getting the rental process started for this summer's dream beach vacation. In just a few months, you'll be asking, "Why don't we live here all year long?"
The Hamptons are all beaches and be-seen, but just in case you packed your weekend bag with too few designer duds or a lackluster hostess gift, here are the area's five chicest boutiques.
Feel like luxuriating in the Hamptons this summer? To feel like an instant local (and look like one) we put together an insider's guide to the area's best beaches.
Every summer, New Yorkers flee the city for balmy sea breezes and actual houses. So take the bait and see what all the buzz is about in all the right places with our Hamptons primer.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- $68 & up -- Top-Rated D.C.-Area Hotel w/Breakfast, 30% OffEVEN Hotel Rockville
- $79 & up -- Waterville Valley, N.H. Hotel Sale up to 40% OffWaterville Valley Resort Association
- $210 -- Puerto Rico: Vieques Island Resort, 50% OffPuerto Rico Tourism Company
- $45 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $159 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront
- $109-$149 -- San Diego Escape w/Upgrade & Parking, 60% OffTown and Country Resort Hotel