News Stories Tagged Glamping
The UK's muddy music festivals spawned the super-chic yurts, eco-pods, and geodesic domes that replaced boring tents in favor of "glamping." These five are the coolest of the cool.
You've heard of glamping, we're sure. The mix of the great outdoors with hotel-style creature comforts has been around for a while, but its really gaining ground lately. Here's a primer on getting it right.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $499 -- 7-Night Spring Caribbean Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $869 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Trip w/Air, Kids Eat FreeCheapCaribbean.com
- $39 & up -- Vegas Hotel on The Strip w/$50 Dining CreditBookIt.com
- $161 & up -- Downtown Philly Hotel Sale w/Extras, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $294 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' incl. $300 in CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $184 & up -- NY: Luxe 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 25% OffInterContinental Hotels Group