News Stories Tagged Galapagos
If you think expedition cruising is just about Antarctica and the Arctic, think again. Here are five compelling options to consider for 2014.
On a National Geographic cruise through the Galapagos Islands' lush ecosystem, one of our intrepid writers found close encounters with exotic animals found nowhere else in the world, and more.
The deck of a cruise ship isn't just a classic lounge spot - it's a way to show your kids the world. They'll find more than just a great pool on these six itineraries guaranteed to entertain kids of all ages.
If you have favorite beaches on Maui, Jamaica, and St. Barths, it's time you escaped to lesser-known isles. From the Cook Islands to Maine, these are the best of the islands you haven't been to.
For maximum no-frills thrill on an expedition cruise, focus on the must-have items and leave all the rest at home.
Apes, rhinos, and whales—oh my! (And lions, blue-footed boobies, and polar bears, too.) Here are 5 top cruises for getting up close and personal with some amazing animals.
Silverseas cruise line will begin sailing to the Galapagos Islands following its purchase of Ecuadorian cruise line Canodros SA. Refurbishments (and subsequent maiden voyages) are set for fall 2013.
With expedition size ships, otherworldly landscapes, and awe-inspiring wildlife, your inner explorer will love this classic trip. The giant tortoises and famous finches are sure to inspire you, so we’ve done the research on Ecuador's newest hotels, travel regulations, and flights to help plan your Galapagos trip.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to New Orleans Now
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris