News Stories Tagged France
From a tasting tour of China’s regional cuisines to a cooking class in the foothills of Morocco’s Atlas Mountains, these 10 food-focused experiences are among the tastiest in the world.
For travelers with a little extra time, the area surrounding the Palace of Versailles can make for an equally impressive visit.
France is known for its many wine regions, but Cognac enthusiasts should head straight to the source in the Charente region.
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining hot spots, and more.
Less than a two-hour drive from Paris lies the near-mythical French region of Champagne, a (champagne) bucket-list destination for wine lovers who consider it the pinnacle of sparkling wine production.
The French Alps has welcomed the addition of brand-new plush property L'Apogée Courchevel. The ski-in, ski-out resort is the latest installment from the prestigious Oetker Collection hotel group.
Paris may have dibs on big city romance, but when it comes to the ultimate French weekend getaway, few towns can surpass Annecy, a romantic hamlet nestled in the Rhône-Alpes region.
Fodor's is partnering up with Tablet Hotels to bring a lucky pair one swanky, snowy, winter wonderland giveaway—a 5-night trip to the French Alps!
In northeastern France stands a new property, gleaming with contemporary design, gorgeous surroundings, and Michelin-starred cuisine. What are you waiting for?
This week we gave you a handful of reasons to visit some amazing locations, from Milwaukee to Cognac. But believe us there are far more than five reasons to go back again and again.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- 5 Best Perks of Flying in Premium Economy
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $189-$199 -- Weekends at Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star HotelThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $856* & up -- Europe Spring Fare Sale from the U.S. (R/T)Air France
- $999 -- Huatulco 7-Night 'Dreams' All-Inclusive VacationApple Vacations
- $7499 -- Luxe Cruise to Spain, Italy, Greece w/Air & DrinksRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $999 -- Ireland: 4-Night Dublin Escape in Fall w/AirAer Lingus Vacation Store
- $119 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Hotels, up to 75% Offtrivago