News Stories Tagged Foreign Language
From island-hopping to ogling animals on safari to tasting street foods in a far off city, exotic trips are meant to be adventurous. Bring these seven gadgets along to enjoy, streamline, and journal the journey.
Passport, toothbrush, teddy bear (we don't judge), and vocabulary—essentials on any trip. No matter where you're headed, learn some basic words and phrases in your destination's language.
Attention New York Fodorites: Start brushing up on your high school foreign language knowledge! To celebrate the release of their brand new Platinum products, Living Language will be loading up a food truck with culinary delights and serving free treats.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $309-$339 -- Suite at Waikiki Resort w/Beach Pkg., Save $200Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk
- $2999 -- 7-Night Luxury Cruise to Tahiti on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $127-$144 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $110 & up -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 55% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $1339 & up -- Prague, Vienna & Budapest 7 Nts. w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $2011* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France