News Stories Tagged Foreign Language
From island-hopping to ogling animals on safari to tasting street foods in a far off city, exotic trips are meant to be adventurous. Bring these seven gadgets along to enjoy, streamline, and journal the journey.
Passport, toothbrush, teddy bear (we don't judge), and vocabulary—essentials on any trip. No matter where you're headed, learn some basic words and phrases in your destination's language.
Attention New York Fodorites: Start brushing up on your high school foreign language knowledge! To celebrate the release of their brand new Platinum products, Living Language will be loading up a food truck with culinary delights and serving free treats.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $110 & up -- Boston Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $95-$99 -- Dallas Hotel near Galleria over Weekends, 50% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- $94 & up -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 40% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $1235 & up -- Paris & Rome 6-Nt. Vacation w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $259 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 45% OffSheraton Boston
- $2199 -- Cuba: 5-Nt. Havana Vacation w/Air, $300 OffFriendly Planet Travel