News Stories Tagged Foreign Language
From island-hopping to ogling animals on safari to tasting street foods in a far off city, exotic trips are meant to be adventurous. Bring these seven gadgets along to enjoy, streamline, and journal the journey.
Passport, toothbrush, teddy bear (we don't judge), and vocabulary—essentials on any trip. No matter where you're headed, learn some basic words and phrases in your destination's language.
Attention New York Fodorites: Start brushing up on your high school foreign language knowledge! To celebrate the release of their brand new Platinum products, Living Language will be loading up a food truck with culinary delights and serving free treats.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $7399 -- Luxury Mediterranean Cruise w/Excursions & R/T AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $139 & up -- Florida 4-Star Cape Coral Resort, 30% OffThe Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $956 & up -- Aruba: 5-Nt. Vacation Packages w/AirApple Vacations
- $15 & up -- Nationwide Car Rentals in Spring, 65% OffHertz
- $170 & up -- Downtown LA Hotel incl. Weekends, 40% OffSheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel
- $708 & up -- Costa Rica Volcano & Beach 5-Nts. w/Air & CarTripMasters.com