News Stories Tagged Food Trucks
Pulling into a terminal near you: food trucks. In cellphone lots and now even inside terminals, airports are welcoming food trucks to offer tasty regional cuisine from popular local chefs.
There's a new food truck rolling into town, and its owners might surprise you. Four Seasons Hotels are taking their signature high end cuisine to the streets starting next week through mid-November.
At airports around the country, food trucks are showing up in cellphone waiting areas, offering travelers a tasty and welcoming introduction to the region's flavors.
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it. This sprawling town agrees on at least one thing: tacos. So we've compiled a tip-of-the-iceberg list of the city's best.
Philly's newest eateries are sure to make the heart of any foodie thump a little harder. From food trucks to gastropubs, here's where to nosh now.
Thousands of foodies, celeb-chefs, top sommeliers, and food experts from Bon Appetit were all in Vegas last weekend and you weren't there. Don't worry, Vegas Uncork'd is coming back next year.
Paris is usually setting the trends, but they're playing catch up when it comes to one thing: food trucks. We're taking a look at this emerging trend in Paris's curbside culinary scene.
As they say, time is money. And when in Gotham, where locals seem to rush from one location to the next, some of the best bites can be found on the go. To take in all the sights without wasting precious seconds, grab a delicious to-go meal at these five hot spots: They’ll give new meaning to the idea of fast food.
The nation’s capital loves celebrity chefs and pricey bistros, but its latest romance is both affordable and accessible: food trucks. From Maine lobster to international flatbread sandwiches, get the inside scoop on how to find our favorites.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $449 & up -- 5-Night Bermuda Cruise on Royal CaribbeanAmerican Express Travel
- $257 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Adults-Only ResortExcellence Riviera Cancun
- $419 & up -- 4-Night Caribbean Cruise to CozumelRoyal Caribbean
- $1599 & up -- 'World's Best' Caribbean Cruises, over 60% OffWindstar Cruises
- $894* -- Fly to Exotic Cook Islands from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand