News Stories Tagged Fitness
Whether you’re a fitness fanatic, or simply want to start a new, healthier lifestyle, pack your sneakers and head to one of these 10 upscale boot camp-style vacations in 2015.
Kick off your new year's resolution-primed vacation by booking a trip to a close-to-home resort where health and fitness get top billing.
From gluten-free pastas to naturally vegan pizzas to soy gelato, get your taste buds ready for the healthy side of Italy.
Most come into fitness getaways with strong preconceived notions, but each retreat is unique and might just surprise you. Here's what to know before you go.
Hotels are offering more than a handful of old treadmills in their gyms these days. From in-room workouts in NYC and London to marathon challenges in the Caribbean, these trends are taking off.
Whether you're a semi-pro cyclist or a Spin class devotee, hotels and travel companies are offering packages and experiences with gear heads in mind. Here are 5 choice bike-lover holidays.
All those fabulous summer trips to the beach or on the lake are around the corner. (Finally!) So to get us all ready, we turned to some health and wellness experts for their top tips.
Want to stick to your workout regime on the road, but don't want to use up precious suitcase space? Read on for some handy pack-this-not-that tips, fitness-style.
What are you supposed to do in the face of so many frosted cookies followed by frosted drinks? Everything in moderation, we say. Even on holiday, you can stay healthy and fit with these easy tips.
Our third Travel Tastemaker is AFAR's Jen Murphy—she's a genuine globe-hopper with a penchant for great food and fitness. We asked her about the trips she's most excited about, what she always travels with, and her most memorable meals.
Norwegian Breakaway's spa plans to lure travelers with a tranquil thermal suite and Salt Room as well as a heart-pumping interactive fight training module, the first of its kind at sea.
Working out and skipping town don't usually go together, but they should. With a whole new range of activities in new places, there's no reason not to pack these gadgets to get fit on the go.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $1499 -- 7-Nt. All-Inclusive Europe River Cruise, $2100 OffCMV River Cruises
- $89 -- 4-Star Minneapolis Hotel w/Breakfast & Wi-Fi, 50% OffThe Hotel Minneapolis
- $199-$249 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $1499 -- Castles & B&Bs of Ireland Vacation w/Air & CarAer Lingus Vacations
- $134 & up -- Oahu: Waikiki Hotel near Beach, Save 40%Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- $218 & up -- D.C.: Chic W Hotel next to White House, 30% offW Washington DC