News Stories Tagged Farms
Travelers looking to step inside the kitchen on their next vacation should check in to one of these properties.
True farm-to-table dining is possible in all corners of the world. Here are some of the best places to sample an agricultural setting, with your eyes and your appetite.
Prefer organic rhubarb and strawberries to room service? The farmers market fervor is so strong that these five hotels have created special packages around their nearby markets.
Craving an escape from your multitasking, tech-filled days? We recommend a farm stay, where the tactile pleasures of feeding animals, picking blackberries, and wading in a stream can be more restorative than a day at the spa. These 7 properties give you a taste of the simple life—if only for a week.
Vermont is a food lover's heaven with farmers' markets, microbreweries, working farms, the Ben & Jerry's factory, and tons more. Here's the perfect Vermont road trip filled with culinary stops.
Close your eyes and picture the rustic romance of waking up to a day of foraging, cooking classes, horseback riding, and lazing by the pool. Now read on to find our favorite farm stays around the world.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $10.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $2539 & up -- Bora Bora 7-Nt. Vacations w/Air, Save $300Pleasant Holidays
- $218 & up -- Oahu: 4-Star North Shore Resort, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $309 & up -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, 25% OffSanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $89 -- Chicago Hotel near Michigan Ave. w/ParkingHotel Rush
- $3199 -- 10-Night Luxury Alaska Cruise on Oceania incl. AirOceania Cruises