News Stories Tagged Fall
Think Europe is best in the springtime? Think again. We've put together a fool-proof fall and holiday season week of sights, bites, and sips in Prague, Vienna, and Budapest.
Winter may be for snow sports, and summer for swimming, but there is no shortage of outdoor activities for adventurous travelers come fall. Read on for nine great ways to "fall" into the great outdoors.
Canada's Pacific Northwest jewel is ushering in fall with oodles of delights to take in, with activities both indoor and out, and decadent confections. Read on for the five best reasons to go to Vancouver in autumn.
Washington, D.C., is a city of trees, with some 300 tree species spread out in its vicinity. Each fall, the parade of foliage colors here wows visitors and residents alike.
These 10 spooky spots around the world claim eerie encounters like full-bodied apparitions of former royalty, ghostly orbs, mysterious echoes of cannon fire from bygone centuries, and even a phantom truck that terrorizes drivers. No matter which you visit, you’re guaranteed some spirited sightseeing.
For every reason to visit Park City, Utah, amidst snowy landscapes, there's an equally good one to justify travel there in fall. Read on for five reasons why you should make the trek to Park City this autumn.
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." Read on for five fall honeymoon destinations that promise to start your happily-ever-after off right.
Escape the hustle and bustle with a fall weekend trip to stunning Lake Tahoe. Enjoy relaxing on beaches, hiking in the mountains, eating fantastic local food, and taking in beautiful fall colors.
From Martha’s Vineyard to Sin City, and even Disney World, here are 10 of the best fall wine festivals—and they're all outside Napa and Sonoma. Expect grand tastings with opportunities to sip dozens of wines, wine-geek seminars, winemaker dinners, and chefs’ cooking demos.
If its fall foliage you're after, Los Angeles can't deliver. But there's enough fun stuff going on—between the new restaurants, festivals, tours, and hotels—that you'll forget all about the falling leaves.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1365 & up -- Paris & Barcelona 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $15 & up -- Nationwide Car Rentals in Spring, 65% OffHertz
- $231 & up -- Upscale All-Incl. Cancun Resort w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $499 & up -- 4-Nt. La Romana All-Incl. Trip w/Air, 40% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $1329 & up -- Paris & Rome 6-Nts w/Air, Hotels & TransferEuropeanDestinations.com
- $1890 & up -- Ireland in Summer: 6-Night B&B Vacation w/AirSceptre Tours