News Stories Tagged Eugene Fodor
"When a Spaniard passes a pretty girl on the street, chances are he will violate the law. . ."
"The Greeks are possibly the most talkative people in Europe. . ."
"The planners who laid out Cancun decided from the outset to go for luxury and elegance. No neon signs here; signs, in fact, are so discreet that it can be difficult to identify hotels."
"If you are at an event where there is the possibility of the Royal Family mingling with the crowd . . . bear in mind the following tips:"
"The Greeks are said to be the most erotic nation in the world. . . ."
"Mexican women have adopted pantsuits for day and evening wear with great enthusiasm..."
"Washingtonians, male and female, live up to the stereotypical image of government bureaucrats. . ."
"New Yorkers . . . are ever wary of the jostler, the pickpocket, the hustler, the hit-and-run thief, the modern-day equivalent of the conman..."
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to New Orleans Now
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris