News Stories Tagged Dubai
The posh Polynesian-themed Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach debuted in Dubai over the summer, adding another layer of luxury to lodging options in the United Arab Emirates.
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look closer and you'll find tons of adrenaline-pumping adventures to be had.
Dubai has a monopoly on the biggest, tallest, and glitziest everything—and it's if-you-build-it-they-will-come flair has made it an undeniable hot spot. Here's your ultimate Dubai blueprint.
Swanky and indulgent, Dubai is the Middle East's hot spot, with endless entertainment, world-class shopping, and posh restaurants. We picked stylish essentials for those desert days and nights.
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the spot. From boutique-meets-outdoors Jamaica to charming, cool Montreal, this is where to book now.
A partnership was announced yesterday between Qantas and Emirates, effectively ending Qantas' long relationship with British Airways. The move means greater convenience and other benefits for travelers.
From falling airplane doors to too-short hemlines in the UAE, and from synchronized swimming to Top Chef Masters, here's all the news we're poring over this morning.
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom. Happily, these seven international jet-set hubs are coming to flyers’ rescue, continuing to roll out mega-entertainment options and "top that!" amenities that transform their terminals into temporary tourist destinations in their own right.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 10 Most Unusual Landmarks in the U.S.
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2544* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $212 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 45% OffSheraton Boston
- $2999 -- 7-Night Luxury Cruise to Tahiti on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $2999 -- Spain: 7-Night Culinary & Wine Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- Up to 10% Off -- Europe Car Rentals through SummerEnterprise
- $9.10 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com