News Stories Tagged Disney Cruises
Disney Cruise Line broadens its Bahamas and Caribbean voyages for 2014 with ships home porting in Port Canaveral and Miami. Here's a look at their upcoming itineraries.
Disney Cruise Line has announced the launch of its third vessel, the Disney Dream, which sails for the Bahamas from Port Canaveral, FL, for the first time on January 26, 2011. Seem like a long way off? Trust us, this is a trip worth waiting for, so you might just want to mark your calendars and book now. The folks at Disney are never at a loss for creativity and innovation, and they've applied plenty of both to the Dream.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $133 & up -- Toronto Harbour Hotel over Weekends, Save $50Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $329-$379 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $3199 & up -- China: 5-Star, 20-Night Tour w/Cruise & AirSinorama Holidays
- $699 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $1619 -- Turkey & Greece 12-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $1459 -- Hong Kong 5-Star Land-Only Trip w/Macau Day TourHong Kong Tourism Board