News Stories Tagged Detroit
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. From festivals and exhibits to new restaurants and hotels, here's to fun in the sun in 2013.
Go ahead and call it a comeback. An epic comeback. The Motor City is replacing strife and crime with a grassroots spirit. Here are five reasons to show Detroit some love right now.
Instead of going on the same ol' summertime trips, why not switch it up? From a US city making a major comeback to an iconic southeast African destination, here are our top summer getaway picks.
When you think of Detroit, you may not immediately think of fine wines. But you'd be pleasantly surprised by the Motor City's quality wine bars and restaurants with extensive lists. Drink up!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $118 & up -- FL Keys: 4.5-Star Waterfront Resort, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $149 & up -- SoCal: Carlsbad Resort near Legoland, 40% OffSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $183-$269 -- NYC: Manhattan Westin thru Holidays, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa