News Stories Tagged Denmark
Copenhagen's kid-friendly environment makes the Danish capital a perfect family vacation spot.
Rene Redzepi, of international and cult-status fame for his award-winning restaurant Noma, mapped out his favorite food and drink spots in Copenhagen for us. And now we're sharing it with you.
We'd venture to say you've never uttered the words "that bus commercial was epic. Now's your chance. Check out this amazing bus ad, from Denmark's Midttrafik.
Copenhagen's red light district is cleaning up its act. Its streets are now lined with chic cafes, cool record shops, art galleries, and inviting boutiques. Here's an inside guide to the city's coolest hood.
It's always tough to decide what to spurge on and where to save when traveling. So we put together a guide to getting the best of Copenhagen no matter what your budget looks like.
Nestled in the shadow of ancient cathedrals or in illuminated town squares, Europe's bustling holiday markets offer a taste of Christmas through the ages. Of the hundreds of exceptional celebrations around Europe, we've selected these five festive destinations and their best markets.
Whether it's a loop ride on a steam train or a practical means for getting from Amsterdam to Brussels, Europe is full of train routes with amazing scenery. Thanks to the amazing Fodor's community, we've compiled some great train trips by country.
The surrounding countryside in the rest of Zealand is not to be missed. Less than an hour from the city, fields and half-timber cottages checker the land, and in the north you’ll find the Kronborg Castle of Hamlet fame crowning Helsingor. You’ll find beaches too—some chic, some deserted—all powdered with fine white sand.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $928* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $185 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $133 & up -- Toronto Harbour Hotel over Weekends, Save $50Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $1215* & up -- Fly RT to Sydney or Auckland w/Fiji StopoverPacificislands.com