News Stories Tagged Delta Airlines
Looking for an onboard meal that ups the ante on plain old airplane food? Delta customers on transcontinental routes now have that option, thanks to the introduction of the airline's new menu options.
Over the next three years, updates will be rolling out across Delta's domestic narrow-body fleet as part of the carrier's efforts to improve passenger comfort and provide a more consistent product onboard.
Airline travel isn’t abundantly filled with the luxuries of days past—tuning in to an episode of the ABC drama "Pan Am" is proof of that. However, if you do spring for a first-class ticket on some airlines you receive extras like violin music, a massage, or caviar. Even some economy-class tickets offer pampering and convenience, with a small fee. Here are the six best reasons to either up your seat class, or kick in a bit more money for a luxury perk.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $719 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. 'Riu' Trip w/Air & Spa CreditCheapCaribbean.com
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/Two-for-One BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort
- $549 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $149-$179 -- Orlando: 4-Star Renovated Resort, Save 20%Orlando World Center Marriott
- $138 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel