News Stories Tagged Cuba
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, is poised to become American travelers' next frontier. We've got your packing list covered.
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted to American tour operators offering trips in the country.
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences. And boy did you deliver—here are some of the most life-changing stories you told us.
Trying to figure out where to take your big vacation this year? We've got you covered. Our curated list of buzzy destinations, emerging hotspots, places that offer great values, and locales with upcoming noteworthy events, is sure to inspire you to book a trip—fast.
Here are a few things to keep in mind about visiting this enchanting—and surprising—island country.
Americans can once again travel to Cuba legally on a cultural tour—and without applying to the U.S. Department of the Treasury for a special license to travel.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $1199 -- Bermuda Cruise w/All Drinks, Tips & $500 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $84 & up -- Weekends at D.C.-Area 4-Star Hotel incl. ParkingSheraton Tysons Hotel
- $135 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Waterfront Resort, Half OffBookIt.com
- $19 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel & Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $189 & up -- San Francisco Union Square Hotel incl. HolidaysSan Francisco Marriott Marquis
- $394 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com