News Stories Tagged Crystal Serenity
Crystal Cruises has a new way for passengers to track of ports of call, and its not GPS. It's a "living wall," to be installed in the dining area, with new plants added for every new port visited.
Does the idea of hitting the high seas and hitting the links hit all the right notes with you? Then consider this hole-in-one trip idea: Divide your time between ocean blues and golf course greens with a golf-themed cruise vacation. We've rounded up six golfing cruises that combine stops in world-class courses with the guidance of top-notch golf pros for an above-par getaway.
With mid-cruise voyages to distant landlocked spots as well as uncommon ports of call closer to home, here are some top choices for the most unique cruising itineraries of 2012.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- $225 & up -- D.C.: 4-Diamond St. Regis Hotel, up to 30% offSt. Regis Washington DC
- $1499 -- 7-Night French River Cruise w/Drinks & TipsCMV River Cruises
- $145* & up -- Flights to Portland, Ore., into Spring (R/T)Travel Portland
- $109 -- Suite at Wisconsin Indoor Water Park Resort, 40% OffTimber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- $1597* & up -- Business Class Flights to Europe, RoundtripSkylux Travel
- $125-$129 -- Suite: 4-Star Orlando Hotel w/Shuttles, 60% OffBookIt.com