News Stories Tagged Crystal Serenity
Crystal Cruises has a new way for passengers to track of ports of call, and its not GPS. It's a "living wall," to be installed in the dining area, with new plants added for every new port visited.
Does the idea of hitting the high seas and hitting the links hit all the right notes with you? Then consider this hole-in-one trip idea: Divide your time between ocean blues and golf course greens with a golf-themed cruise vacation. We've rounded up six golfing cruises that combine stops in world-class courses with the guidance of top-notch golf pros for an above-par getaway.
With mid-cruise voyages to distant landlocked spots as well as uncommon ports of call closer to home, here are some top choices for the most unique cruising itineraries of 2012.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015