News Stories Tagged Copenhagen
Irresistible canals, charming neighborhoods, and Danish cinnamon rolls make Copenhagen an ideal city for a fun weekend adventure.
Copenhagen's kid-friendly environment makes the Danish capital a perfect family vacation spot.
Rene Redzepi, of international and cult-status fame for his award-winning restaurant Noma, mapped out his favorite food and drink spots in Copenhagen for us. And now we're sharing it with you.
We've seen boutique hotels and B&B's, but we've never been the lone guest in a hotel. Well, later this summer, Copenhagen will become home to the world's smallest hotel—with just one room.
Copenhagen's red light district is cleaning up its act. Its streets are now lined with chic cafes, cool record shops, art galleries, and inviting boutiques. Here's an inside guide to the city's coolest hood.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $149 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $322 -- Maui Oceanfront 4-Star Resort, Save 30%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $156 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Costa Rica Resort w/TransfersBookIt.com
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $299 & up -- Ends 1/31: Caribbean Cruises w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $589 & up -- Cabo: Riu Tropical Getaway w/Air, $420 OffCheapCaribbean.com