News Stories Tagged Colorado
Five new eateries to spice up your next trip to the Mile High City.
One of our editors outlines two great itineraries for exploring the Centennial State.
If you're planning a trip to Colorado for recreational highs, read our guide on how to do it the right way.
With three new luxury resorts, a spa, and plenty of restaurants, the après-ski scene in this laid-back mountain town—just a 15-minute drive from Aspen—has never looked so fine.
Plenty of mountain towns have craft breweries, but many now boast craft distilleries, too. Here are five such distilleries, where you can stop in for a tour and a taste of some good 'ole homegrown hooch.
Once a quaint mining town, these days, Aspen, Colorado, offers all of the comforts and extravagances of a world-class ski resort. Here are some ideas for what to bring along.
Seasoned bartender and restaurateur Bryan Dayton dishes out the best dining and imbibing bets in this hip mountain town.
Got cabin fever? Just because the temperature is dropping doesn't mean the outdoorsy fun has to stop. Take a page from these weird and wacky festivals around the country, and celebrate the snow.
Whether you're looking for a high-adrenaline adventure out on the slopes, the best spots for après-ski, or relaxing spa facilities for post-ski recovery, there's a perfect ski resort out there for you.
Halloween attractions and events around the country are upping the adrenaline ante with freaky outings that will really make you earn your candy this year. Here are our five favorites for unforgettable thrills and chills.
Avid beer lovers will pour into Denver (get it?) next month to try an enormous collection of American beers—more than 600 breweries will be pouring. Here's one local's tips to doing it right.
Just because the Aspen Food & Wine Classic ended didn't mean that the eating and drinking frenzy stopped. A few savvy lingerers stayed to enjoy a getaway hosted by Argentine winemakers.
From coast to coast, our country has endless hiking trails through varied and wildly beautiful landscapes. From oceanfront to mountainside and from moderate to advanced, here are 7 top trails.
We came, we saw, and we conquered at this year's Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, Colorado. Sampling bites from new chefs and household names, here are the ten coolest things we discovered.
Forget the snow-capped peaks for now and consider Colorado your next summertime destination. In warm weather, the Rocky Mountain State delivers with endless festivals and outdoor activities.
This week (April 20-28) is National Parks Week, meaning visitors can enjoy the great outdoors sans entry fee. Whether you go this week, or spread your trips out all summer-long, these are the six parks to hit this year.
Heading to Beaver Creek, there's usually little wonder as to what you'll do—ski or snowboard. But there are tons of reasons to snap out of those skis and explore.
What's the only thing more fun than drinking wine? Making it (and then drinking it), of course! Don't wait until harvest season hits California—sign up for one of these boot camps now.
Snow bunny or not, there are ample reasons to spend a weekend or two in Vail, not least of which are the fantastic food and wine options the small ski town offers up. Here are our favorites.
Who better to point us in the direction of our new favorite ski destination than Olympic, World Cup, and National Alpine Champion skier Kaylin Richardson? She's skied virtually everywhere and has narrowed down her favorite slopes just for us.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- 11 Must-See Ch?teaux Outside Paris
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- World's Best Golf Resorts
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- Long Weekend in Palenque, Mexico
- Top 5 New York City Activities for Teens
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $549 & up -- Ends 8/24: Caribbean Cruises w/All-Incl. OptionNorwegian Cruise Line
- $109 & up -- San Juan 4-Diamond Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
- $270 -- Waikiki 4-Star Oceanfront Resort, Save 30%Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach
- $203 & up -- S.C.: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, 35% OffThe Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $99 -- Orlando 4-Star Resort, Save 50%Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
- $269 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line