News Stories Tagged Chefs
Sonoma's Dry Creek Valley, with its top-notch wineries, exquisite dining options, and gorgeous vineyards, is a wine lover's dream.
elBulli's Ferran Adrià changed haute cuisine around the world with his mad-scientist cooking methods. Here are 10 of the most exciting modernist chefs who have followed in his wake.
Tired of competing for reservations at the world’s top restaurants, but hungry to discover the latest talent and trends? For a taste of what up-and-coming chefs are doing in kitchens around the globe, book your next meal at a culinary school.
Top Chef star Brian Malarkey, gearing up to open a new hotel restaurant at the trendy Mondrian Los Angeles, dishes to Fodor's on his favorite restaurants around the country.
The NYC Wine and Food Festival is around the corner. And that means household name chefs from across the country will descend on the Big Apple for four food-filled days. We caught up with three major players to get the inside track.
Could this be the next big thing in the world of celebrity chef empires? We've noticed a handful of chef-owned hotels opening up from Vegas to Tuscany. A coincidence? Or a forecast of things to come?
We came, we saw, and we conquered at this year's Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, Colorado. Sampling bites from new chefs and household names, here are the ten coolest things we discovered.
A trifecta of celebrity chefs including Cat Cora, Jason Atherton, and Chantal Coady are set to head out to sea this year with Holland America and Silversea.
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food, how (and where) to relax, and what advice to give young people searching for success.
From road trips to far flung holidays, no trip would be complete without a few solid tips from our favorite top chefs. So we bring you (more) awesome advice from the chefs we ran into at Feast Portland.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $449 & up -- Norwegian Getaway Caribbean Cruise w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $856 & up -- Costa Rica Volcano & Forest 6-Nt. Trip w/AirTripMasters.com
- $2279* & up -- Worldwide Business Class Fares (R/T w/Tax)ASAP Tickets
- $119 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Hotels, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $1225 & Up -- Waikiki: 4-Star Hilton Oceanview Stay w/AirApple Vacations
- $856* & up -- Europe Spring Fare Sale from the U.S. (R/T)Air France