News Stories Tagged Celebrity Cruises
Celebrity Cruises has improved their Captain's Club loyalty program, rewarding cruisers with complimentary Internet, laundry, beverage packages, and, in some cases, free 7-night voyages.
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! (And, not to worry: Santa and his trusty reindeer are sure to still find you wherever you may roam during the holidays.)
Ready to snap up a bargain vacation? Get ready for National Cruise Vacation Week (October 20-27, 2013), dubbed "The World's Largest Cruise Sale" by the Cruise Line International Association.
Charge up that smart phone (or tablet) and learn the fine art of mobile gambling with the help of Celebrity Cruises and Cantor Gaming.
Southern Californians take note: Celebrity Cruises' pop-up gourmet food truck and spa experience is coming to you this August.
Calling all foodies: Celebrity Cruises has unveiled four "Excite the Senses" voyages catering to food, wine, and entertaining enthusiasts.
Celebrity completes the launch of its Solstice line with the new Reflection. Old favorites and new additions (pop-out, over-the-sea glass showers, anyone?), the new ship is sure to impress.
Celebrity Cruises is set to open a pop-up restaurant (on land) at San Francisco's Stable Cafe next month. The menu is still under wraps, but the chef promises lots of local ingredients.
Everyone is setting their sights on the wild blue yonder—cruising, that is. Following such themed cruises as the forthcoming S.S. Coachella, is Celebrity's Top Chef: The Cruise, sailing in 2013.
No longer confined to a hot California desert, Coachella is finally reaching its full potential: as a cruise. Celebrity Cruises will launch the maiden voyage of the S.S. Coachella in December. Tickets on sale now.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $869 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays