News Stories Tagged Castles
Fairy-tale castles, medieval strongholds, and fortresses from the Far East round out our list of the world's 20 most spectacular palaces.
Treat yourself like a royal without forking over a fortune at these 10 affordable castle hotels.
These 10 restaurants in castles will transport you to the trappings of a fairytale, and the kitchens do an equally noble job with the cuisine.
Do you sometimes wish you had an HRH before your name? Do you catch yourself practicing your princess wave in the shower? Then these hotels and castles, and their ties to royals, are for you.
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is this Sunday. Instead of missing the Crawleys, why not travel like one?
Whether you watch Downton Abbey or not, no one would turn down the chance to rest like royalty for a few nights. Here are a few choice places to do just that, no matter your budget.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $10.76 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $49* & up -- Nationwide Fare Sale on Alaska Airlines, O/WAlaska Airlines
- $184 & up -- NY: Luxe 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 25% OffInterContinental Hotels Group
- $699 -- Oceanview: 7-Night Bermuda Cruise w/DrinksPriceline Cruises
- $1099 & up -- Jamaica: 3-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $1799 & up -- Costa Rica 4-Star All-Inclusive Trip w/AirApple Vacations