News Stories Tagged Carnival Cruises
Get out your autograph books and start planning a cruise featuring performances by award-winning musicians like Jennifer Hudson and Chicago.
Though you may not be aware of it, Baltimore is growing its reputation as a homeport city. If you haven’t thought about booking a cruise out of the “Crab Cake Capital of the World,” now may be the time.
Carnival Cruses is on a roll with its unique offers these days. The line’s new Shore Excursion Best Price Guarantee is welcome news to any traveler who likes getting the best deal possible.
If you're not sailing on a luxury ship with an all-inclusive cruise fare, you can still mimic that experience on mainstream lines, courtesy of unlimited drink packages.
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new American TABLE and American FEAST menus are sure to satisfy any craving you may have at sea.
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! (And, not to worry: Santa and his trusty reindeer are sure to still find you wherever you may roam during the holidays.)
Carnival Cruises has announced a "Great Vacation Guarantee." This means that if you step onboard and decide a cruise isn't for you, they will refund your fare and get you home.
They say bad things happen in threes. And for Carnival Cruises, that would be a good thing. Their Carnival Legend ship is the third in a month to suffer mechanical problems at sea.
After the Carnival Triumph stranded passengers in the Gulf of Mexico last month due to fire damage, the Carnival Dream has experienced technical issues, stranding passengers again, this time in St. Maarten.
We know, we know—you're just not a cruise-type person. Neither were we. Fresh from an 8-day trip on the Carnival Miracle, you can call us converts. Officially.
Two major cruise lines—Carnival and Holland America—are upping the ante on their culinary offerings, with new restaurants onboard serving sushi, barbecue, and vegetarian cuisine.
In the wake of the Costa Concordia shipwreck, cruise bookings are down. The silver lining is that cruise lines are now offering record deals for travelers. But book quickly: these deals expire soon!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $159-$199 -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $638 & up -- Costa Rica Volcano & Beach 5 Nts. w/Air & CarTripMasters.com
- $199 & up -- Seattle: 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 30%Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $219 & up -- Weekends at 4-Star Times Square HotelSheraton New York Times Square
- $159 & up -- Baltimore 4-Star Inner Harbor Hotel, 40% OffSheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
- $1561* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand