News Stories Tagged Brooklyn
With stunning views of Manhattan and plenty of space, these Brooklyn hotels give you more for less.
Music lovers should head to these charmingly intimate, under-the-radar venues in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Step out of the shadows of Manhattan's skyscrapers and venture off for a brush with the outer boroughs.
Margaritas, absinthe, local beer and wine—there's no shortage of top-tier drinks to be had in Brooklyn.
Instead of going on the same ol' summertime trips, why not switch it up? From a US city making a major comeback to an iconic southeast African destination, here are our top summer getaway picks.
Everywhere you turn in Brooklyn, there are new restaurants opening up that are so good, Manhattanites are crossing bridges left and right with nary a complaint. Here are our top picks.
You want to be the one who knows the Next Big Trip, don't you? Stay on top of travel trends with our recommendations for top US destinations this year.
Instead of a hotel, why not try a luxury short-term rental? A new service offers upscale homes in New York and London, complete with concierge service.
These three Brooklyn neighborhoods pack trip-worthy restaurants, vintage shops, and classic bars onto their quiet, charming streets. Here's where to go, eat, and sip straight from an insider.
Brooklyn is a destination for locals and visitors alike, and it's never been a hotter topic. But author D. Nurkse shows us that beyond the cool restaurants and shops, there are still poetic Brooklyn sights to see.
Whether you're hunting for a hostess gift or looking for unique keepsakes of a trip to New York City, this hidden gem in Brooklyn's Williamsburg neighborhood has got what you need.
Brooklyn's hippest 'hoods are undoubtedly Williamsburg and Greenpoint, some might say to a fault. But that translates to seriously good food, shops you've never heard of, and fantastically fun stuff to see.
Brooklyn is fast becoming even cooler than Manhattan. Don't believe us? Check out our insider's guide to two of this big borough's neighborhoods. And stay tuned: Williamsburg and Greenpoint are next.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $89 -- Myrtle Beach Luxe 1-Bedroom Flat at Top-Rated ResortNorth Beach Plantation
- $99 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $149 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 55%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $189 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort, Save 30%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $145* & up -- Flights to Portland, Ore., into Spring (R/T)Travel Portland