News Stories Tagged Brewery
Plenty of mountain towns have craft breweries, but many now boast craft distilleries, too. Here are five such distilleries, where you can stop in for a tour and a taste of some good 'ole homegrown hooch.
What's old is new again, as brewers across the country rediscover the ancient alcoholic beverage mead. Discover the historic, heady beverage at small-batch tasting rooms and craft distilleries nationwide.
Avid beer lovers will pour into Denver (get it?) next month to try an enormous collection of American beers—more than 600 breweries will be pouring. Here's one local's tips to doing it right.
It’s the time of year to raise a mug to the biggest 16 days in beer-drinking—Oktoberfest. Here are 15 great places to visit and learn a little bit about exactly what goes into a grog, while sampling a few, too.
It's almost time to ditch the heavy coats and celebrate the spring (hey, we can dream). Get out of the city and enjoy the sun with inspiration from our handy list.
To say Oregon has a lot of breweries would be a huge understatement. Portland alone has more than 50—here are the best beer stops in the state, and what to taste when you get there.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $129 & up -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $49* & up -- Nationwide Spring Fares into June, One WayVirgin America
- $199 & up -- Ends 4/25: West Coast 5-Nt. Cruise w/CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $956 & up -- Aruba: 5-Nt. Vacation Packages w/AirApple Vacations
- $529 & up -- Ends 4/25: Canada & New England Cruise w/CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $606* & up -- Fly to Peru from Across the US (R/T incl. Tax)LAN