News Stories Tagged Bora Bora
When you're Bora Bora-bound, you're in the market for some dreamy, ultra-plush, overwater-bungalow-style indulgence. So we've mapped out the best of the bunch—and who should stay in each.
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon. Bypass the stress of trip planning thanks to our expert tips, and find the right trip for your post-wedding cool-down.
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering. So why not do it on vacation? These are our top trips for feeling (nearly) invincible.
Luxury small-ship cruise line Paul Gauguin knows the South Pacific. In fact, they're the longest continually operating cruise line to ply the waters of the region, and certainly amongst the top-rated. Not to rest on its laurels, the cruise line has announced the completion of a sweeping $7 million renovation aboard the 332-passegner m/s Paul Gauguin, along with some enticing new offerings for their 2013 sailing schedule.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $55 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanview Suite, Save 35%Hotel Blue
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $1499 -- Danube River: 7-Night Cruise w/Drinks & TipsCMV River Cruises
- $378* & up -- Hawaii Fare Sale from West Coast (Roundtrip)Hawaiian Airlines
- 20% Off -- Virgin America in Spring: All Cabins on SaleVirgin America
- $218 & up -- D.C.: Chic W Hotel next to White House, 30% offW Washington DC