News Stories Tagged Belize
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible distance? These 10 trips come with bears, rays, bison, and more!
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime. But that doesn't mean you have to forego the dream of sand and sun—try these exotic beach destinations instead.
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities. But stick to those and you'd be missing out on all the totally unique food experiences the country offers up.
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches, Belize is having a moment. It's time to go, before it becomes chock full of tourists, instead.
Close your eyes and picture the rustic romance of waking up to a day of foraging, cooking classes, horseback riding, and lazing by the pool. Now read on to find our favorite farm stays around the world.
No one wants to take 'just another cruise,' so AdventureSmith Expeditions has announced the launch of a luxury 7-night round-trip cruise in Belize. The maiden voyage will sail in December 2012.
Looking to indulge in a spring break escape, minus the throngs of drunken college kids and $3 tequila shots? Here are five suggestions for sophisticated spring break getaways for grown-ups, delivering romantic brushes, adrenaline rushes, gastronomic indulgences, and more.
During the off-season (May–November) in Belize, lodging properties often have walk-in rates that are up to a third less than advertised rates.
A night dive at Shark-Ray Alley in Belize is a special treat due to this biological event.
Fodor's 80 Degrees by the Sea is our new beach vacation finder that helps you discover your perfect seaside escapes by taking a photo quiz. Plus, it generates customized recommendations for hotels, restaurants, and sights. Start planning your getaway!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- America's Best Wine Bars
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1198-$1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1645 -- UAE: Dubai & Abu Dhabi 6-Night Vacation, $550 OffGoway Travel with Definitely Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tourism
- $229 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1739 -- Spring Sale: 7-Night Holland & Belgium River CruiseAvalon Waterways