News Stories Tagged Belfast
The land of rolling pastures and historic cathedrals (and Bono) is cooler than you might think. Here's an insider's take on the coolest things you can't miss on your next trip to the Emerald Isle.
On March 31—one hundred years to the day on which construction of the RMS Titanic was completed in Belfast, in Northern Ireland—doors opened to the world’s largest Titanic exhibit, the "Titanic Belfast."
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $138 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $5499 -- 7-Night Luxury All-Incl. Mediterranean Cruise w/AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $459 & up -- 4-Star Bahamas Beach Getaway w/Air, 45% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France