News Stories Tagged Baseball
Buy some peanuts and Cracker Jack at one of these 10 great American ballparks.
You've got a ticket and a hat. But did you know that by going to Yankee Stadium, you're within blocks of some of the best Jamaican, Dominican, and diner food in NYC? And you can bring it into the park, too.
Feel like heading out to the ballgame this season? Rake in the perks with these sweet hotel packages just for baseball fans—think craft beer, team jerseys, and transport to and from the park.
Boston is all but empty in the summertime, when the usually student-filled streets and sights are left open to visitors. Here are ten (more) reasons to hit Beantown this summer.
Get into the spirit with all-inclusive baseball-themed hotel offers that will get you to the park and back in style, feed you well, put celebratory drinks in your hand, and send you home with gifts.
No summertime trip to Chicago would be complete without a trip to the nation’s second-oldest major league ballpark. Parking near the ivy-covered home of the Chicago Cubs can be pretty pricey. Save your money for peanuts and Cracker Jacks by parking in the neighborhoods west of the field for free and hoofing it to the game.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $11.66 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $899* & up -- Fly to Asia on Luxe Airline (Roundtrip)Cathay Pacific
- $129 -- Downtown Portland Hotel w/Parking & Beer, Save 25%Travel Portland
- $129 -- Weekends at Portland 4-Star Boutique Hotel w/ValetTravel Portland
- $1965 & up -- Australia Vacations incl. Air, up to $1100 OffTourism Australia