News Stories Tagged Asia
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood, and authentic local culture.
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rather snazzy metropolis in recent years. Here's a primer on what to bring along.
Windstar Cruises expands its fleet and develops four unique voyages in Southeast Asia and Arabia starting in 2014.
Laos will surprise most any traveler with its endless draws, from isolated beaches to wildlife-filled forests. Here are 5 things you just can't miss on a visit to one of Southeast Asia's last frontiers.
Just when you thought the world's cutest kitty couldn't infiltrate global culture any more, she's now got a whole Los Angeles-bound airplane to herself.
From backpackers to businessmen, luxury seekers to religious pilgrims, all kinds of travelers are drawn to Asia. Stray from the beaten path with these 5 underrated destinations from Burma to Borneo.
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporter tips on how to live, what to buy, and ways to stay cool just one degree north of the equator.
The QE2 New Life Project will hopefully see the ship become a floating hotel in Asia later this year.
Hong Kong is one of Asia's most exciting cities. But after a few days of crowds and hustle-bustle, you may need a break. These 5 day trips offer a slower pace not far from the city center.
Want to know a secret? Foodies going to Southeast Asia that don't make their way to Cambodia are missing out. This country and its incredible, underrated cuisine should be your first point of discovery.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1057* & up -- KLM: Fly to Africa from the U.S. (R/T, w/Tax)KLM, Royal Dutch Airlines
- $155-$199 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. WeekendsThe Westin San Diego
- $149-$179 -- Palm Springs 4-Star Resort, 45% OffThe Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
- $224 & up -- NYC: Times Square Westin thru Summer, Reg. $400The Westin New York Times Square
- $599 -- Balcony: Caribbean 7-Night Cruise incl. $150 CreditCruCon Cruise Outler
- $449 & up -- Norwegian Getaway Caribbean Cruise w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line