News Stories Tagged American Airlines
While the entire American Airlines and US Airways merger integration process will be a long one, the first benefits are rolling out less than a month after the merger formally closed.
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental route between New York and California, along with increased flight frequencies.
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players to carry the bulk of airline passengers around the country.
The US Department of Justice is seeking a lawsuit to block the proposed merger of US Airways and American Airlines, citing an anti-trust basis for their opposition.
The newest model is the first of many new additions to come to AA in the near future, and is designed with fuel-efficiency and extreme customer comfort in top priority.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $50-$57 -- Myrtle Beach Resort: Oceanfront & Jacuzzi SuitesSea Crest Resort
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $1299 & up -- Ireland Tour: Dublin, Killarney & LimerickTourism Ireland
- $719 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. 'Riu' Trip w/Air & Spa CreditCheapCaribbean.com
- $4999 -- Balcony: Alaska Luxury Cruise w/Air & All ToursRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France