News Stories Tagged Abu Dhabi
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need not share with other hotel guests. At these seven properties, enjoy a plunge pool to call your very own.
Abu Dhabi got a little more glam this month, with the opening of the Ritz Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal. Think plush amenities, ample eateries and pool bars, and a spa on the way.
The United Arab Emirates may be best known for its luxury high rises and deluxe shopping malls, but look closer and you'll find tons of adrenaline-pumping adventures to be had.
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering. So why not do it on vacation? These are our top trips for feeling (nearly) invincible.
Uber-luxe hotel brand Anantara has announced the opening of their latest property, Eastern Mangroves Hotel and Spa, in Abu Dhabi City.
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, has emerged as a destination for stylish travelers. And they've opened an interactive pop-up shop in Times Square to show just how cool it is.
Looking for an exotic and glamorous getaway unlike any on earth? From sunbathing on the Arabian Gulf to five-star camel treks in the Empty Quarter to shopping for Chanel in immaculate malls, Abu Dhabi is a must-do for any glittering passport book.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015