Crystal Cruises Posts Sale Fares for Solo Cruisers
Go it alone on your next cruise vacation and sidestep the cruise industry's notoriously steep "single supplement," thanks to solo cruiser-friendly fares courtesy of Crystal Cruises' new "Solo Sale." With the luxury cruise line's single supplements now slashed to just 10 percent on select European sailings this fall, solo travelers can now cash in on savings of up to $900.
The promotional fares are valid on eight 11- to 12-night Mediterranean voyages embarking between September and November 2012, kicking off with a 12-night sailing from Athens to Istanbul aboard the 1,080-passenger Crystal Serenity, with stops in the Greek Islands and Ukraine (embarks September 6; discounted solo cruise rates start from $3,995/person).
Crystal Cruises is already an industry leader for the solo cruise set, offering one of the lowest single supplement rates amongst luxury cruise lines (which, current sale aside, normally affords single travelers a comparatively reasonable single supplement of 25 percent). Plus, the line features dance partner-primed "Ambassador hosts" on each sailing, and singles-minded dining, including assigned dinner seatings in the main dining room, and the "Table for 8" option in the specialty restaurants, which joins individual travelers for shared dinners.
Discounted solo cruise rates start from $3,655 per person (find the lowest fares on Serenity's 11-night sailing from Lisbon to Barcelona on November 28), and include beverages (including fine wines, premium spirits, coffees, and more), gratuities, specialty dining, and enrichment workshops. Visit Crystal Cruises for more information.
Photo Credit: courtesy of Crystal Cruises
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- America's Best Wine Bars
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- 15 Best Places to Drink Hot Chocolate in America
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $869 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays