Crystal Cruises Posts Sale Fares for Solo Cruisers
Go it alone on your next cruise vacation and sidestep the cruise industry's notoriously steep "single supplement," thanks to solo cruiser-friendly fares courtesy of Crystal Cruises' new "Solo Sale." With the luxury cruise line's single supplements now slashed to just 10 percent on select European sailings this fall, solo travelers can now cash in on savings of up to $900.
The promotional fares are valid on eight 11- to 12-night Mediterranean voyages embarking between September and November 2012, kicking off with a 12-night sailing from Athens to Istanbul aboard the 1,080-passenger Crystal Serenity, with stops in the Greek Islands and Ukraine (embarks September 6; discounted solo cruise rates start from $3,995/person).
Crystal Cruises is already an industry leader for the solo cruise set, offering one of the lowest single supplement rates amongst luxury cruise lines (which, current sale aside, normally affords single travelers a comparatively reasonable single supplement of 25 percent). Plus, the line features dance partner-primed "Ambassador hosts" on each sailing, and singles-minded dining, including assigned dinner seatings in the main dining room, and the "Table for 8" option in the specialty restaurants, which joins individual travelers for shared dinners.
Discounted solo cruise rates start from $3,655 per person (find the lowest fares on Serenity's 11-night sailing from Lisbon to Barcelona on November 28), and include beverages (including fine wines, premium spirits, coffees, and more), gratuities, specialty dining, and enrichment workshops. Visit Crystal Cruises for more information.
Photo Credit: courtesy of Crystal Cruises
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $849 -- 10-Nt. Asia Cruise on Royal Caribbean w/$150 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $105-$115 -- Costa Rica All-Inclusive Beach Hotel, Save 25%Hotel Riu Guanacaste
- $743* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $749 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Alaska Cruise w/All Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $840* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $269-$299 -- NYC: 4-Star Hotel at Brooklyn Bridge, Save 25%New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge