Crystal Cruises Posts Sale Fares for Solo Cruisers
Go it alone on your next cruise vacation and sidestep the cruise industry's notoriously steep "single supplement," thanks to solo cruiser-friendly fares courtesy of Crystal Cruises' new "Solo Sale." With the luxury cruise line's single supplements now slashed to just 10 percent on select European sailings this fall, solo travelers can now cash in on savings of up to $900.
The promotional fares are valid on eight 11- to 12-night Mediterranean voyages embarking between September and November 2012, kicking off with a 12-night sailing from Athens to Istanbul aboard the 1,080-passenger Crystal Serenity, with stops in the Greek Islands and Ukraine (embarks September 6; discounted solo cruise rates start from $3,995/person).
Crystal Cruises is already an industry leader for the solo cruise set, offering one of the lowest single supplement rates amongst luxury cruise lines (which, current sale aside, normally affords single travelers a comparatively reasonable single supplement of 25 percent). Plus, the line features dance partner-primed "Ambassador hosts" on each sailing, and singles-minded dining, including assigned dinner seatings in the main dining room, and the "Table for 8" option in the specialty restaurants, which joins individual travelers for shared dinners.
Discounted solo cruise rates start from $3,655 per person (find the lowest fares on Serenity's 11-night sailing from Lisbon to Barcelona on November 28), and include beverages (including fine wines, premium spirits, coffees, and more), gratuities, specialty dining, and enrichment workshops. Visit Crystal Cruises for more information.
Photo Credit: courtesy of Crystal Cruises
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- 15 Jaw-Dropping Hotels in the Caribbean
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- $1479& up -- Amalfi Coast & Rome 6-Nt. Villa Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $799 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Italy, France & Spain CruiseCosta Cruises
- $233-$269 -- NYC: Times Square Hotel incl. Holidays, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $139 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $939 & up -- Jamaica: Montego Bay Riu Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $183 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Downtown Tribeca Hotel, 40% OffSheraton New York Tribeca