Anantara Opens Hotel and Spa in Abu Dhabi
Hotel brand Anantara has announced the opening of their newest luxury hotel and spa in Abu Dhabi City, the Eastern Mangroves Hotel and Spa. Set along a protected stretch of mangroves, the hotel offers both the convenience of proximity to the city's cultural scene and the seclusion of a luxe retreat.
Design touches like mashrabiyas and mosaic work highlight the Arabic legacy of the area, while service touches like a welcome gift of dates and local coffee provide familial Asian touches. The hotel features 222 guestrooms and suites, a pool with views of the mangroves, and the mangroves themselves, through which guests can kayak. A walking and cycling promenade allows guests to reach the attractive Abu Dhabi Corniche under their own steam.
Speaking of steam, the Anantara Spa offers guests a wide variety of treatment options, with ten rooms and a traditional hammam, complete with private scrub rooms, Vichy showers, lipomassage, and a hair salon. The treatment menu unites local, traditional therapies with contemporary spa offerings. Pilates and yoga classes are available as well.
Five restaurants and bars offer a variety of dining options. Pachaylen, the hotel's signature restaurant, serves Thai dishes, while Ingredients, the all-day dining option, provides international and Middle Eastern fare. A rooftop lounge supplies views of the mangroves and the city and a place to connect with other guests.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $8.55 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com