The Beach House to Open on Turks and Caicos
Just in time for a fall getaway, Beach House has announced the launch of its first boutique hotel, Beach House Turks and Caicos, located on Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos. The 21-suite property (no guestrooms here) will open on the two acre site of the former Turks and Caicos Club. Renovations began in late May, and the property is set to open in October.
Each of the Beach House suites provides more than 1000 square feet of space, and guests can extend that experience at "Pampering Pods," on the beach, where they can receive spa treatments or dine.
Other amenities include a 90-seat poolside restaurant with an emphasis on locally sourced ingredients and the fruits of the nearby sea. Chef Eric Vernice, formerly of the Regent Palms Turks and Caicos and veteran of the Michelin-starred restaurant circuit will be directing all culinary ventures at Beach House Turks and Caicos. Jean Sebastien Richer, also formerly at the Regent Palms, will be directing food and beverage, and bringing his knowledge as a world traveling sommelier to bear for guests.
And according to Beach House, the property on Turks and Caicos is just the beginning. "The combination of a breathtaking property and stellar launch team has presented us with an extraordinary platform in which to commence the Beach House Movement, which will be venturing beyond Turks and Caicos in the future," said Andrew Ashcroft, Managing Director of Beach House Turks and Caicos in a statement to the press.
Rates start at $532/night. To book reservations or for more information visit BeachHouseTCI.com or call 649-946-5800.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Hotel Opening: London's Ham Yard Hotel
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $474 -- Bahamas 4-Night Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1275 & up -- U.S. River Cruises w/Hotel Stay, Half OffAmerican Queen Steamboat Company
- $1313 & up -- Bangkok & Phuket 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $138 -- Downtown Halifax Hotel w/Breakfast & Dinner, 30% OffHomewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown
- $799 -- Oceanview Cabin on Bermuda Cruise w/Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1124* & up -- Fall Fares to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France