Four Seasons Takes Over Encantado Resort in Santa Fe
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts announced this week that they reached a management agreement with the long-sloved Encantado Resort in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The property will be renamed the Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe. Yes, it's a mouthful, but it's a Four Seasons, so can you really complain?
The resort includes 65 casitas, Terra restaurant, meeting rooms, fitness programs, and a pool, as well as a luxury spa which features both traditional treatments and ones inspired by the native culture of the region.
"This is an exceptional property, one that we are very proud to add to our growing portfolio," said Craig Reid, president or hotel operations for the Americas at Four Seasons in a statement to the press. "With its outstanding location in the unspoiled wilderness of the Sangre de Cristo foothills, its highly regarded restaurant, and a spa inspired by the unique healing traditions of the area, it's the perfect opportunity to introduce Four Seasons guests to a new destination, and to offer the resort's many long-time fans in the community a Four Seasons-style experience in Santa Fe."
The company has pulled Cindy Racco, Resort Manager at the Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore in Santa Barbara, to be General Manager of the Encantado. The renaming will take place after a short transition period, and according to the Four Seasons, should be complete in the next several weeks.
Photo credit: Courtesy of the Four Seasons
You May Also Like
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- 5 Last-Minute Memorial Day Deals
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1363* & up -- Premium Economy to London, R/TBritish Airways
- $529 & up -- Summer: Italy-Greece-Turkey 7-Night CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail HikingLatinEscapes.com