Four Seasons Takes Over Encantado Resort in Santa Fe
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts announced this week that they reached a management agreement with the long-sloved Encantado Resort in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The property will be renamed the Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe. Yes, it's a mouthful, but it's a Four Seasons, so can you really complain?
The resort includes 65 casitas, Terra restaurant, meeting rooms, fitness programs, and a pool, as well as a luxury spa which features both traditional treatments and ones inspired by the native culture of the region.
"This is an exceptional property, one that we are very proud to add to our growing portfolio," said Craig Reid, president or hotel operations for the Americas at Four Seasons in a statement to the press. "With its outstanding location in the unspoiled wilderness of the Sangre de Cristo foothills, its highly regarded restaurant, and a spa inspired by the unique healing traditions of the area, it's the perfect opportunity to introduce Four Seasons guests to a new destination, and to offer the resort's many long-time fans in the community a Four Seasons-style experience in Santa Fe."
The company has pulled Cindy Racco, Resort Manager at the Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore in Santa Barbara, to be General Manager of the Encantado. The renaming will take place after a short transition period, and according to the Four Seasons, should be complete in the next several weeks.
Photo credit: Courtesy of the Four Seasons
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1299 -- Ireland: 6-Night Trip w/B&Bs & 5-Star CastleGreat Value Vacations
- $75 & up -- Ocean View Room at Myrtle Beach Resort, 30% OffThe Caribbean Resort & Villas
- $1289 & up -- Honolulu: 4.5-Star Waikiki 5-Nt. Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $609 & up -- Hawaii 3-Night Vacations w/Air & Car RentalPleasant Holidays
- $43 -- CA: Six Flags Magic Mountain Day Pass, Reg. $68Visit Santa Clarita
- $599 & up -- 5-Nt. Riviera Maya Vacation w/Air, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com