Two Museum-Hotel Combo Packages for Summer
Calling all fashionistas and music-lovers—these two-in-one packages combine premium hotel stays with museum tickets to two popular summer exhibits in New York and Philly.
70 Park Avenue + the Met's Costume Institute Exhibit
The Deal: The newly renovated 70 Park Avenue in Murray Hill boasts 205 refreshed guest rooms, done up in girly hues of purple and silver. To celebrate the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Spring 2012 Costume Institute exhibition "Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations" —and showoff the hotel's haute new style—70 Park is offering the From Vintage to Vogue package with includes an overnight in a redesigned room, two Italian-inspired welcome cocktails in Silverleaf Tavern, two tickets to the Met exhibit, morning coffee/tea service and evening wine reception, and 24-hour access to the new fitness center.
The Details: Package rates start from $309/night and are available now through August 31.
Book It: Call 877-707/2752 or visit 70ParkAve.com and reference rate code PVOGUE.
Loews Philly + Bruce Springsteen Exhibit
The Deal: Fans of "The Boss" will dig this groovy package that includes an overnight at the Loews Philadelphia, a cool, contemporary hotel in an architecturally significant 1930s skyscraper (the first built in the country in the ultramodern style), and two tickets to the National Constitution Center's exhibit "From Asbury Park to the Promised Land: The Life and Music of Bruce Springsteen," an artifact-driven display of Springsteen's musical legacy.
The Details: Package rates start from $179/night and are valid through September 3.
Book It: Call 888/575-6397 or visit LoewsHotels.com.
Photo credit: 70 Park courtesy of Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- America's Best Wine Bars
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- 15 Best Places to Drink Hot Chocolate in America
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $869 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays