Viceroy Hotels Offer 'Forever Summer' Package with Complimentary Nights
All good things must come to an end. Or must they? This week, Viceroy Hotel Group launched its Forever Summer package, featuring a free night with a minimum stay (plus added goodies at certain locations) at 14of their properties worldwide. Book between now and August 31, for travel through September 10, to take advantage of the sweet, summer deals. Minimum stay and amenities vary but out of a long list of properties, a couple choice options include:
Viceroy Anguilla: Stay six nights and get the seventh free, plus a sunset cruise for two with open bar and hors d'oeuvres, and a bottle of champagne. Endless love, anyone? Rates start at $695/night.
Viceroy Riviera Maya: Stay three nights and get the fourth for free, plus breakfast for two every day, a tequila and ceviche tasting (yum!) and two "after-sun" spa treatments. Rights start at $423/night.
The Jalousie Plantation, St. Lucia: Stay six nights and get the seventh free, plus a three hour sailing trip for two, free breakfast for two every day, and diving or beachside massage. Rates start at $470/night.
Viceroy Miami: Stay two nights and get the third night free, plus VIP access to the hotel's Club 50, two "recovery drinks" (critical after a night of revelry), and checkout at 2pm. Play hard, recover easy. Rates start at $245/night.
To check out all participating hotels and book your trip, head over to ViceroyHotelGroup.com/Forever and use code "FOREVER."
Photo credits: Viceroy Anguilla courtesy of Viceroy Hotel Group; Jalousie Plantation courtesy of Viceroy Hotel Group
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best Doughnut Shops in the U.S.
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods