Top Chef Comes to New York, Win a Ticket to Judge for Yourself
Have you ever had the feeling that Tom or Padma got it wrong? Ever feel like you'd make a better Top Chef judge? Well here's your chance to say it to their faces. On May 20, Top Chef: The Tour is making its way to New York City to the Gansevoort Plaza (at the intersection of Gansevoort St. and 9th Avenue) in the Meatpacking District, giving us the chance to get up close and personal with the show we all hold so dear. The best part is, Fodor's is going to be there loud and proud with a booth where we'll be giving away an Escape with Fodor's' prize pack, valued at over $300!
Come 3 pm, it will be time to gather round the Top Chef tent and cooking demo area for, what else, a Quickfire-style cook-off. And while not everyone gets to judge the food served by dueling alums Antonia Lofaso and Hung Huynh, I do. That's right, yours truly will be on hand to tell Antonia if her dish fell flat or if Hung overdid it with the salt. (Note: there are three other cook-offs throughout the day with other chefs and judges.)
So come by and say hello! It's free to walk around and check out the booths (there's a putting green, interactive booth, and, of course, the Fodor's tent) and meet the chefs, but you'll need tickets to see the cook-offs and demos. Don't worry if you haven't gotten yours yet, though, because we're giving some away!
Enter to win 2 tickets to the Top Chef VIP reserved cooking demo courtesy of Fodor's. Note: You must be in NYC on May 20th to be eligible. By entering the sweepstakes, you will be subscribed to the Fodor's newsletter. You may unsubscribe at anytime.
Photo credits: Courtesy of Bravo TV; Chef chopping via Shutterstock
Member Comments (5) Post a Comment
Fabio, of course!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $265 & up -- Riviera Maya: Uninhibited Adults-Only ResortHidden Beach Resort
- $679* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort
- $629 & up -- Weeklong Bermuda Cruises incl. ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand