Save Big at Design Hotels this Summer
Design Hotels is a curated collection of blue-ribbon hotels, known globally for their exceptional design and style. This summer, the brand is offering three special offers that will save you big at over 60 of their designer properties in 25 countries. The options are a 3-for-2-night promo, a free room upgrade, or at least 10 percent off Design Hotels's lowest available rate. All specials are available for arrivals now through September 18. Here are a few teasers to whet your adventurous appetite.
Domaine des Andeols, Provence
From the outside, Domaine des Andeols appears much like any other stone farmhouse in rural France (really, just an hour from Avignon). Its interiors, on the other hand, tell a different story. Each of its 10 villas are striking and contemporary with Starck-chosen fixtures, colorful art, mod furnishings, and cuboid bathtubs. The infinity pool overlooks lavender fields and olive groves, while the property's provencal garden supplies much of the produce at restaurant La Maison des Saveurs. The summer special guarantees an upgrade upon check-in and 20 percent off treatments at the hotel's full-service spa. A two-night minimum stay is required. To book, visit DesignHotels.com.
Eccleston Square, London
Housed in a pair of Georgian townhouses in London's upscale Belgravia neighborhood, the new Eccleston Square Hotel has 39 slick rooms with high-tech everything, from smart-glass bathroom walls, adjustable massage beds, and steam-proof bathroom TVs. Save at least 10 percent off the best available rate with breakfast included. A two-night minimum stay is required. To book, visit DesignHotels.com.
Hotel de La Paix, Luang Prabang
The all-suite Hotel de La Paix is set in a UNESCO-protected mansion in Luang Prabang's Ban Mano quarter. Pretty courtyards, flowering gardens, and 23 contemporary suites (some with private pools) comprise the intimate complex. A library, spa, and cooking school round out the offerings. Stay three nights and pay for two, breakfast included. To book, visit DesignHotels.com.
Photo credits: Courtesy of Design Hotels
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- 7 Quirky American Winter Festivals
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $449 & up -- 5-Night Bermuda Cruise on Royal CaribbeanAmerican Express Travel
- $257 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Adults-Only ResortExcellence Riviera Cancun
- $419 & up -- 4-Night Caribbean Cruise to CozumelRoyal Caribbean
- $1599 & up -- 'World's Best' Caribbean Cruises, over 60% OffWindstar Cruises
- $894* -- Fly to Exotic Cook Islands from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand