Save Big at Design Hotels this Summer
Design Hotels is a curated collection of blue-ribbon hotels, known globally for their exceptional design and style. This summer, the brand is offering three special offers that will save you big at over 60 of their designer properties in 25 countries. The options are a 3-for-2-night promo, a free room upgrade, or at least 10 percent off Design Hotels's lowest available rate. All specials are available for arrivals now through September 18. Here are a few teasers to whet your adventurous appetite.
Domaine des Andeols, Provence
From the outside, Domaine des Andeols appears much like any other stone farmhouse in rural France (really, just an hour from Avignon). Its interiors, on the other hand, tell a different story. Each of its 10 villas are striking and contemporary with Starck-chosen fixtures, colorful art, mod furnishings, and cuboid bathtubs. The infinity pool overlooks lavender fields and olive groves, while the property's provencal garden supplies much of the produce at restaurant La Maison des Saveurs. The summer special guarantees an upgrade upon check-in and 20 percent off treatments at the hotel's full-service spa. A two-night minimum stay is required. To book, visit DesignHotels.com.
Eccleston Square, London
Housed in a pair of Georgian townhouses in London's upscale Belgravia neighborhood, the new Eccleston Square Hotel has 39 slick rooms with high-tech everything, from smart-glass bathroom walls, adjustable massage beds, and steam-proof bathroom TVs. Save at least 10 percent off the best available rate with breakfast included. A two-night minimum stay is required. To book, visit DesignHotels.com.
Hotel de La Paix, Luang Prabang
The all-suite Hotel de La Paix is set in a UNESCO-protected mansion in Luang Prabang's Ban Mano quarter. Pretty courtyards, flowering gardens, and 23 contemporary suites (some with private pools) comprise the intimate complex. A library, spa, and cooking school round out the offerings. Stay three nights and pay for two, breakfast included. To book, visit DesignHotels.com.
Photo credits: Courtesy of Design Hotels
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $599 -- Oceanview: 10-Nt. Panama Canal Cruise w/$100 CreditCruise.com
- $67-$104 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, Save 25%SLS Las Vegas
- $779 & up -- 4-Nt. Riviera Maya Escape w/Resort Credit & AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $699 & up -- 4-Star Beachfront Punta Cana Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $2396* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $139* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines