Viceroy's Mexico Hotels Offer a Fly Free Program
The Viceroy Riviera Maya, a 41-villa luxury property, is a quiet beach hideaway kissed by warm Caribbean waters and embraced by the ferns, palms, and guava trees of Mexico's Riviera Maya—the 80-mile stretch of the Yucatán Peninsula that runs along the coast just south of Cancun.
A stone's throw from the center of bustling Playa del Carmen, expansive white sandy beaches and a laid-back vibe embody the Viceroy Riviera Maya where every villa boasts a private patio and plunge pool, outdoor shower, and a thatched palapa-style roof that echoes its surroundings. Seaside dining can be found at La Marea's sexy loft space, while more casual Mexican-Mediterranean fare awaits at the beachside Coral Grill. Off the Viceroy Riviera Maya's private pier, guests can enjoy massages, savor romantic dinners, or await a day's adventure snorkeling, diving, or exploring the local cenotes, or underwater caves.
Through December 19, 2012, the Viceroy Riviera Maya's "Fly Free" program offers reimbursement of air tickets for up to three guests (the maximum occupancy in one villa) spanning a minimum 4-night stay. Reimbursement per villa, in the form of a resort credit, ranges from $800 to $3500 and depends on season and villa category and excludes gift shop, spa retail or outside activity purchases. For more information and reservations, contact Viceroy Riviera Maya at 866-332-1672 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also note, if you prefer Mexico's Pacific Coast, the Viceroy Riviera Maya's sister property, Viceroy Zihuatanejo, is also offering a Fly Free program. For more information and reservations, contact the Viceroy Zihuatanejo at 866-905-9560 or email@example.com.
Take heed, this deal can't be found on the hotels' websites, so be sure to jot down the email addresses and phone numbers above to take advantage.
Thinking of a trip to Mexico?
For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our Mexico Travel Guide.
Photo Credit: courtesy Viceroy Riviera Maya
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- America's Best Wine Bars
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1198-$1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1645 -- UAE: Dubai & Abu Dhabi 6-Night Vacation, $550 OffGoway Travel with Definitely Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tourism
- $229 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1739 -- Spring Sale: 7-Night Holland & Belgium River CruiseAvalon Waterways