Save Up to 30% at Two Miami Kimpton Hotels
Kimpton's two Miami hotels are offering spring savings of up to 30 percent with a Stay More & Save More package. The deal is simple: Stay two nights and save 20 percent, stay three nights and knock off 25 percent, stay four nights and shave off a whopping 30 percent. Pick from the Surfcomber South Beach and the Epic Hotel in downtown Miami.
Epic Hotel is a glimmering high-rise with stellar views of downtown Miami, a 16th-floor pool deck, and its own marina. 411 guest rooms on floors 18-30 (Epic residences occupy the lower half) are spacious with crisp contemporary design, private balconies, and views of the skyline and Biscayne Bay. The hotel's Stay More & Save More deal is valid for travel this April and May only. Call 866/760-3742 or visit www.epichotel.com to book.
Then, the beachfront Surfcomber South Beach has a cheeky yet controlled vibe that's classic Kimpton. 164 guest rooms have white lacquered dressers, textured fabrics and fun patterns, and glam accents; many also come with ocean views. The pool is surrounded by colorful loungers and umbrellas and backed by rows of private cabanas—oh, and white cow statues. The Surfcomber's Stay More & Save More package is available April 22 through September 30. Call 800/994-6103 or visit www.surfcomber.com to book.
Thinking of a trip to Miami? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our Miami Travel Guide.
Photo Credit: courtesy Surfcomber South Beach
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
That's great deals of Miami Kimpton Hotels but Can you say that if we stay nine night then we have to pay only 10% or deals only for four nights.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best Doughnut Shops in the U.S.
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods