Sharks hit the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale this spring
As the weather warms and the beaches start to get crowded, man’s thoughts often turn toâ€¦sharks. Explore the complicated relationship between humans and sharks without having to step foot in the water, at the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Beginning May 13, SHARK will feature drawings of every shark species known to man, in addition to photos, sculpture, video, even a section documenting the post-Jaws mania of the 1970s, as well as a look at what our species is doing to protect theirs. It's like Shark Week in museum form.
Thinking of a trip to Florida? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Florida Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $699 & up -- 4-Star Beachfront Punta Cana Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $629 & up -- Jamaica Beach Trip w/Air & Kids Free, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $229 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $219 & up -- 5-Star Cancun All-Inclusive Hotel, 25% OffThe Beloved Hotel
- $649 -- Exotic Caribbean Cruises w/Tips & Unlimited DrinksAvoya Travel
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood