Sharks hit the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale this spring
As the weather warms and the beaches start to get crowded, man’s thoughts often turn toâ€¦sharks. Explore the complicated relationship between humans and sharks without having to step foot in the water, at the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Beginning May 13, SHARK will feature drawings of every shark species known to man, in addition to photos, sculpture, video, even a section documenting the post-Jaws mania of the 1970s, as well as a look at what our species is doing to protect theirs. It's like Shark Week in museum form.
Thinking of a trip to Florida? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Florida Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2399 & up -- Australia: Melbourne Escape w/Tours, Save $875Tourism Victoria
- $1519 & up -- Singapore, Kuala Lumpur & Bali 6 Nts. w/AirTripMasters.com
- $638 & up -- Costa Rica Volcano & Beach 5 Nts. w/Air & CarTripMasters.com
- $199 -- Hawaii: 4-Star Kauai Beachfront Resort, $110 OffKauai Marriott Resort
- $2106 & up -- Athens & Classical Greece Trip w/Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $1562 & up -- Iceland Holiday Trip w/Air & Northern LightsGreat Value Vacations