Sharks hit the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale this spring
As the weather warms and the beaches start to get crowded, man’s thoughts often turn toâ€¦sharks. Explore the complicated relationship between humans and sharks without having to step foot in the water, at the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Beginning May 13, SHARK will feature drawings of every shark species known to man, in addition to photos, sculpture, video, even a section documenting the post-Jaws mania of the 1970s, as well as a look at what our species is doing to protect theirs. It's like Shark Week in museum form.
Thinking of a trip to Florida? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Florida Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015