Sharks hit the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale this spring
As the weather warms and the beaches start to get crowded, man’s thoughts often turn toâ€¦sharks. Explore the complicated relationship between humans and sharks without having to step foot in the water, at the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Beginning May 13, SHARK will feature drawings of every shark species known to man, in addition to photos, sculpture, video, even a section documenting the post-Jaws mania of the 1970s, as well as a look at what our species is doing to protect theirs. It's like Shark Week in museum form.
Thinking of a trip to Florida? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Florida Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- $799 -- Balcony on World's Largest Ship w/$500 in ExtrasCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $63-$71 -- LA: Manhattan Beach Hotel w/Airport ShuttlesBookIt.com
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $451* & up -- South America Flights from the US (Roundtrip)LAN
- $489 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $188 & up -- Oahu Resort Sale over Holidays w/ExtrasBookIt.com