Sharks hit the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale this spring
As the weather warms and the beaches start to get crowded, man’s thoughts often turn toâ€¦sharks. Explore the complicated relationship between humans and sharks without having to step foot in the water, at the Museum of Art in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Beginning May 13, SHARK will feature drawings of every shark species known to man, in addition to photos, sculpture, video, even a section documenting the post-Jaws mania of the 1970s, as well as a look at what our species is doing to protect theirs. It's like Shark Week in museum form.
Thinking of a trip to Florida? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Florida Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beach Getaways for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $129 & up -- Suite: Luxe All-Incl. Puerto Rico Beach ResortBookIt.com
- $156 & up -- Jamaica: 4-Star All-Inclusive Oceanfront ResortBookIt.com
- $499 -- Oceanview: 5-Nt. Caribbean Cruise w/Drinks & CreditPriceline Cruises
- $1399 -- Queenstown & Christchurch Adventure w/Tours & CarTravelscene
- $699 & up -- Cancun 5-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $249 -- Last Minute: 5-Night Caribbean Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com