Enjoy free music in Lucerne, Switzerland this spring and summer
Once flowers start to bloom and hemlines shrink across Europe, the official season of the outdoor concert has begun. In Lucerne, Switzerland outdoor concerts are a thrice-weekly event. Beginning May 1 through September, free public concerts take place at the Musikpavillon at the Nationalquai, offered at 10:15am on Sundays and 8:15pm Tuesdays and Fridays, so you can start or end your day of sightseeing and museum-hopping with some sonic relaxation.
Thinking of a trip to Switzerland? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Switzerland Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $799 & up -- 4-Star Los Cabos All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $135-$150 -- Suite: 4-Star All-Incl. Jamaica Beach ResortBookIt.com
- $165 & up -- SC: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 40%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $168 & up -- USVI: Winter Resort Sale incl. Flight CreditsBookIt.com
- $400 Off -- Fly to Australia on 'World's Best Airline' (R/T)Cathay Pacific
- $183-$269 -- NYC: Manhattan Westin thru Holidays, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central