Enjoy free music in Lucerne, Switzerland this spring and summer
Once flowers start to bloom and hemlines shrink across Europe, the official season of the outdoor concert has begun. In Lucerne, Switzerland outdoor concerts are a thrice-weekly event. Beginning May 1 through September, free public concerts take place at the Musikpavillon at the Nationalquai, offered at 10:15am on Sundays and 8:15pm Tuesdays and Fridays, so you can start or end your day of sightseeing and museum-hopping with some sonic relaxation.
Thinking of a trip to Switzerland? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Switzerland Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $247 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin Copley Place, Boston
- $1423 & up -- Bali & Singapore 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Fall Deals, Save up to 20%Visit Myrtle Beach
- $109 & up -- Ends 9/19: Bahamas Cruises w/All-Incl. OptionNorwegian Cruise Line
- $153 -- Adults Only: 5-Star All-Inclusive Punta Cana ResortBookIt.com
- $4699 & up -- Sydney, Ayers Rock & Port Douglas 9 Nts. w/AirDown Under Endeavours