Enjoy free music in Lucerne, Switzerland this spring and summer
Once flowers start to bloom and hemlines shrink across Europe, the official season of the outdoor concert has begun. In Lucerne, Switzerland outdoor concerts are a thrice-weekly event. Beginning May 1 through September, free public concerts take place at the Musikpavillon at the Nationalquai, offered at 10:15am on Sundays and 8:15pm Tuesdays and Fridays, so you can start or end your day of sightseeing and museum-hopping with some sonic relaxation.
Thinking of a trip to Switzerland? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Switzerland Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $599 & up -- Bermuda: Weeklong Cruises w/3 Days in PortNorwegian Cruise Line
- $294 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' incl. $300 in CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $1175 & up -- London & Paris 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $68 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $1439 & up -- 9-Nt. London, Edinburgh & Dublin Trip w/AirEuropeanDestinations.com
- $849 & up -- Playa del Carmen 5-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations