Enjoy free music in Lucerne, Switzerland this spring and summer
Once flowers start to bloom and hemlines shrink across Europe, the official season of the outdoor concert has begun. In Lucerne, Switzerland outdoor concerts are a thrice-weekly event. Beginning May 1 through September, free public concerts take place at the Musikpavillon at the Nationalquai, offered at 10:15am on Sundays and 8:15pm Tuesdays and Fridays, so you can start or end your day of sightseeing and museum-hopping with some sonic relaxation.
Thinking of a trip to Switzerland? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Switzerland Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $79 -- Orlando Resort near Universal incl. Weekends, 40% OffWyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
- $225 & up -- D.C.: 4-Diamond St. Regis Hotel, up to 30% offSt. Regis Washington DC
- $849 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 Islands w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $129 -- Weekends at Portland 4-Star Boutique Hotel w/ValetTravel Portland
- $175 & up -- 4-Star Phoenix-Area Resort incl. WeekendsSheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- $95 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 35%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto