Enjoy free music in Lucerne, Switzerland this spring and summer
Once flowers start to bloom and hemlines shrink across Europe, the official season of the outdoor concert has begun. In Lucerne, Switzerland outdoor concerts are a thrice-weekly event. Beginning May 1 through September, free public concerts take place at the Musikpavillon at the Nationalquai, offered at 10:15am on Sundays and 8:15pm Tuesdays and Fridays, so you can start or end your day of sightseeing and museum-hopping with some sonic relaxation.
Thinking of a trip to Switzerland? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Switzerland Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $7.48 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $139* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $149-$179 -- Orlando: 4-Star Renovated Resort, Save 20%Orlando World Center Marriott
- $289 & up -- Caribbean Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America