Taste some of the nation's best wineries at the Nantucket Wine Festival in May
Wine lovers, take note. The Nantucket Wine Festival returns May 16–20, 2012. This international celebration of food and wine centers on the Grand Tasting Tent held the weekend of the 19th where more than 200 wineries will be pouring their finest vintages. Tastings will also be available at brunches, lunches, and dinners hosted all around the island. Other events include a Harbor Gala where the focus is food, food, food (and wine, of course), as well as lectures offered throughout the weekend.
Thinking of a trip to Nantucket? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Nantucket Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $121 & up -- Downtown Philly Hotel Sale w/Extras, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $609 & up -- Los Cabos Beachfront Vacation w/Air, $280 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $949 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1449 & up -- 'Worlds Best' Luxury Sailings on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $118 & up -- Downtown D.C. Holiday Hotel Sale, up to 30% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts