Taste some of the nation's best wineries at the Nantucket Wine Festival in May
Wine lovers, take note. The Nantucket Wine Festival returns May 16–20, 2012. This international celebration of food and wine centers on the Grand Tasting Tent held the weekend of the 19th where more than 200 wineries will be pouring their finest vintages. Tastings will also be available at brunches, lunches, and dinners hosted all around the island. Other events include a Harbor Gala where the focus is food, food, food (and wine, of course), as well as lectures offered throughout the weekend.
Thinking of a trip to Nantucket? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Nantucket Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $2999 -- 20-Nt. China Vacation w/Yangtze River Cruise & AirChina National Tourism Office
- $109 & up -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan HotelSheraton Old San Juan
- $139-$149 -- Colorado 4-Star Vail Riverfront Resort, 70% OffThe Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $579 & up -- Ends 9/19: Alaska Cruises w/All-Incl. OptionNorwegian Cruise Line
- $116 & up -- Chicago 4-Star Hotel into December, 40% OffSheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
- $4699 & up -- Sydney, Ayers Rock & Port Douglas 9 Nts. w/AirDown Under Endeavours