Explore a unique collection of works at the Espace Dalí in Paris
The Espace Dalí, a museum dedicated to Dalí and his works, in the Parisian district of Montmartre is a true find for fans of the artist. The museum always showcases his sculptures and a full collection of Dalí etchings, but now through May 10th, the museum is showing "Signé Dalí," a collection over 100 works given by the artist to his friend/secretary Enrique Sabater. The works are signed and include watercolors, oils, and sketches.
Thinking of a trip to Paris? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $1279 & up -- Barcelona: 4-Star City Escape w/Tours & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $895 -- Norway: Northern Lights Winter Expedition, $800 OffHurtigruten
- $139 -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, Save 35%Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $219 & up -- 5-Star Cancun All-Inclusive Hotel, 25% OffThe Beloved Hotel
- $229 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $599 -- Oceanview: 10-Nt. Panama Canal Cruise w/$100 CreditCruise.com