Explore a unique collection of works at the Espace Dalí in Paris
The Espace Dalí, a museum dedicated to Dalí and his works, in the Parisian district of Montmartre is a true find for fans of the artist. The museum always showcases his sculptures and a full collection of Dalí etchings, but now through May 10th, the museum is showing "Signé Dalí," a collection over 100 works given by the artist to his friend/secretary Enrique Sabater. The works are signed and include watercolors, oils, and sketches.
Thinking of a trip to Paris? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $1481* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $178 & up -- Holidays at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $329-$379 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $746* & up -- Winter Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $1705 & up -- Costa Rica 8-Nt. Eco-Adventure incl. AirGreat Value Vacations