Explore a unique collection of works at the Espace Dalí in Paris
The Espace Dalí, a museum dedicated to Dalí and his works, in the Parisian district of Montmartre is a true find for fans of the artist. The museum always showcases his sculptures and a full collection of Dalí etchings, but now through May 10th, the museum is showing "Signé Dalí," a collection over 100 works given by the artist to his friend/secretary Enrique Sabater. The works are signed and include watercolors, oils, and sketches.
Thinking of a trip to Paris? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, 40% OffThe Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $1615 & up -- Bali & Singapore 6-Nts. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $219 & up -- Bahamas: 3-Day Cruise to Nassau w/OceanviewCarnival Cruise Lines
- $449 & up -- Bermuda Weeklong Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1487* & up -- Australia Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxVirgin Australia
- $575 & up -- Hawaii 3-Night Vacations w/Air & Car RentalPleasant Holidays