Explore a unique collection of works at the Espace Dalí in Paris
The Espace Dalí, a museum dedicated to Dalí and his works, in the Parisian district of Montmartre is a true find for fans of the artist. The museum always showcases his sculptures and a full collection of Dalí etchings, but now through May 10th, the museum is showing "Signé Dalí," a collection over 100 works given by the artist to his friend/secretary Enrique Sabater. The works are signed and include watercolors, oils, and sketches.
Thinking of a trip to Paris? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- World's 10 Best Art Fairs
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $99 & up -- Virginia: 4-Star Resort Deals in Fall, Save 45%Virginia Tourism
- $299 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 30% OffSheraton Boston
- $325 -- Oahu: 4-Star Waikiki Beach Resort, 20% OffSheraton Waikiki
- $269-$289 -- San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffWestin St. Francis
- $399 & up -- Canada & New England 7-Nt. Cruise, 50% OffHolland America Line
- $179-$199 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites