Beat your high score at the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore
If your fondest childhood (or perhaps adulthood?) memories include bellying up to the local arcade’s pinball machine, chasing that high score, then be sure to take a visit to the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore, Maryland. Featuring approximately 100 pinball machines, 50 of which are available to play, exhibits at the museum explore the history of the game dating back to the 19th century (yes, a version of pinball existed way back then!). The building features a reference library and will soon include a screening room.
Thinking of a trip to Maryland? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Maryland Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- $700 & up -- Top Europe Fare Deals on 4-Star Airline, R/TAir France
- $58 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel and Resort Spring SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $139 -- Puerto Rico: Old Town San Juan HotelSheraton Old San Juan Hotel & Casino
- $85 -- Scottsdale All-Suite Resort incl. Weekends & ParkingChaparral Suites Scottsdale
- $153 & up -- Vancouver 4-Star Hotel w/$1 ParkingThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $129 -- Puerto Rico 4-Star Golf Resort, 35% OffPuerto Rico Tourism Company