Beat your high score at the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore
If your fondest childhood (or perhaps adulthood?) memories include bellying up to the local arcade’s pinball machine, chasing that high score, then be sure to take a visit to the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore, Maryland. Featuring approximately 100 pinball machines, 50 of which are available to play, exhibits at the museum explore the history of the game dating back to the 19th century (yes, a version of pinball existed way back then!). The building features a reference library and will soon include a screening room.
Thinking of a trip to Maryland? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Maryland Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $1459 & up -- Luxe Hong Kong, China & Macau VacationsMacau Government Tourist Office
- $129-$169 -- Weekends at Atlanta 4-Star Hotel, 35% OffRenaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- $197 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront
- $278 & up -- Manhattan Westin near Grand Central, Save 10%The Westin New York Grand Central
- $4399 & up -- Australia Luxe Ayers Rock, Reef & Sydney w/AirDown Under Endeavours
- $4467* & up -- Business Fares for 2 on 5-Star Airline (O/W)ASAP Tickets