Beat your high score at the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore
If your fondest childhood (or perhaps adulthood?) memories include bellying up to the local arcade’s pinball machine, chasing that high score, then be sure to take a visit to the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore, Maryland. Featuring approximately 100 pinball machines, 50 of which are available to play, exhibits at the museum explore the history of the game dating back to the 19th century (yes, a version of pinball existed way back then!). The building features a reference library and will soon include a screening room.
Thinking of a trip to Maryland? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Maryland Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $95 & up -- Punta Cana: All-Incl. Beachfront Family ResortBookIt.com
- $145-$175 -- Seattle 4-Star Starwood Hotels on Sale, 30% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $289 & up -- Bahamas Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $394 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $138 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $50-$57 -- Myrtle Beach Resort: Oceanfront & Jacuzzi SuitesSea Crest Resort