Beat your high score at the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore
If your fondest childhood (or perhaps adulthood?) memories include bellying up to the local arcade’s pinball machine, chasing that high score, then be sure to take a visit to the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore, Maryland. Featuring approximately 100 pinball machines, 50 of which are available to play, exhibits at the museum explore the history of the game dating back to the 19th century (yes, a version of pinball existed way back then!). The building features a reference library and will soon include a screening room.
Thinking of a trip to Maryland? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Maryland Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $79 -- Oceanfront Suite at Myrtle Beach in Spring, 50% OffIsland Vista Resort
- $3052 & up -- Buenos Aires & Rio de Janeiro Trip w/AirLatinEscapes.com
- $129 -- Suite: 4-Star Orlando Hotel w/Shuttles, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $135 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Weekends this SpringWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $1056 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $115 & up -- Aruba Hotel & Resort Deals up to 45% OffAruba Tourism Authority