Beat your high score at the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore
If your fondest childhood (or perhaps adulthood?) memories include bellying up to the local arcade’s pinball machine, chasing that high score, then be sure to take a visit to the National Pinball Museum in Baltimore, Maryland. Featuring approximately 100 pinball machines, 50 of which are available to play, exhibits at the museum explore the history of the game dating back to the 19th century (yes, a version of pinball existed way back then!). The building features a reference library and will soon include a screening room.
Thinking of a trip to Maryland? For up-to-the-minute hotel and restaurant recommendations, plus the best planning advice, check out our online Maryland Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $125 & up -- San Juan 4-Diamond Hotel, Save 35%Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
- $96 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $82* & up -- Canada: Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WAir Canada
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $119 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $155-$170 -- Weekends at 4-Star Downtown Dallas HotelSheraton Dallas Hotel