Celebrate Earth Day all month with furry friends at zoos and aquariums across the country
Some people celebrate Earth Day by planting trees; others help clean up a local beach. Here’s another idea: why not spend Earth Day (or any other day in April 2012, for that matter) with a furry, fuzzy, or scaly friend at one of over 100 zoos and aquariums celebrating Party for the Planet, a month long fiesta for planet Earth conducted by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Participating locations offer family-friendly activities during the month of April with an emphasis on environmental conservation.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Top 10 State Fairs in the U.S.
- How to Renew Your Passport
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- 10 of Hemingway's Favorite Haunts
- How to Use Twitter to Rebook a Canceled Flight
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- Car Lover's Guide to Germany
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $589 & up -- All-Incl. Riviera Maya Trip w/$200 Credit & AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $2343* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Sydney Trip w/Air & Tours, $460 OffDestination New South Wales
- $1726 & up -- Hong Kong, Bangkok & Phuket 9 Nts. w/AirTripMasters.com
- $3895 & up -- Luxe 10-Nt. Bora Bora & Moorea Trip w/AirTahiti.com
- $98* & up -- Toronto: Summer Fares from Across the US, O/WToronto Escapes