Celebrate Earth Day all month with furry friends at zoos and aquariums across the country
Some people celebrate Earth Day by planting trees; others help clean up a local beach. Here’s another idea: why not spend Earth Day (or any other day in April 2012, for that matter) with a furry, fuzzy, or scaly friend at one of over 100 zoos and aquariums celebrating Party for the Planet, a month long fiesta for planet Earth conducted by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Participating locations offer family-friendly activities during the month of April with an emphasis on environmental conservation.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $249 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $1999 -- China: Last Minute Luxe Yangtze River Cruise w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $1619 -- Turkey & Greece 12-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $119-$149 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $4299 -- Southeast Asia: 5 Cities Vacation w/ToursSinorama Holidays