Celebrate Earth Day all month with furry friends at zoos and aquariums across the country
Some people celebrate Earth Day by planting trees; others help clean up a local beach. Here’s another idea: why not spend Earth Day (or any other day in April 2012, for that matter) with a furry, fuzzy, or scaly friend at one of over 100 zoos and aquariums celebrating Party for the Planet, a month long fiesta for planet Earth conducted by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Participating locations offer family-friendly activities during the month of April with an emphasis on environmental conservation.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $129-$159 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $110 & up -- Punta Cana: 4-Star All-Incl. Resort w/Free GolfBookIt.com
- $599 & up -- Bermuda: Weeklong Cruises w/3 Days in PortNorwegian Cruise Line
- $399-$429 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $999 -- Balcony: Caribbean Cruise w/Drinks, Tips & CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $309 & up -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, 25% OffSanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa