Celebrate Earth Day all month with furry friends at zoos and aquariums across the country
Some people celebrate Earth Day by planting trees; others help clean up a local beach. Here’s another idea: why not spend Earth Day (or any other day in April 2012, for that matter) with a furry, fuzzy, or scaly friend at one of over 100 zoos and aquariums celebrating Party for the Planet, a month long fiesta for planet Earth conducted by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Participating locations offer family-friendly activities during the month of April with an emphasis on environmental conservation.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Hotel Opening: London's Ham Yard Hotel
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $117-$133 -- All-Suite West Edmonton Hotel w/BreakfastHome2 Suites by Hilton West Edmonton
- $854 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/$100 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $134-$151 -- Cabo All-Inclusive Beach Resort, Save 50%Riu Santa Fe
- $1313 & up -- Bangkok & Phuket 6-Nt. Trip w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $743* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $599 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Punta Cana Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com